The Kither, The Rocker, The FREAK!

A look inside the screwed up, but always entertaining life of Andi M.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Okay, well, the good news is is that I haven't been gone as long as I thought I had been.
The bad news (for you anyway) is that I am back baby!!

I've been building my CD collection pretty nicely lately. And on Friday, I added Beck's new one "Guero" to the bunch. And what an awesome add it is.
I've always been a big fan of Beck, but this was my first time actually buyin one of his CDs. His first single off the album and openin track "E-Pro" proved to be just too damn catchy for Andi to ignore. And the good news is now with the CD, I have 12 other songs to annoyingly hum all day!

Beck-"Guero" (8/10)
Not like my opinion matters hehe

Other CDs I've added

Offspring-"Smash"
Smashmouth-"Fush Yu Mang"
Counting Crows-"August and Everything After"
Dee Lite-"World Clique"

Thank God for yard sales, eh?

I also got a chance to pick up the very Spike Dudley and Molly Holly-less "WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain". Aside from it's two big flaw, still a very awesome game. The Best Friend came over and throughly whipped my ass in it only to add salt to the wound by killin me in Soul Caliber 2 later that day (BEST fighter game EVER by the way)! That's okay, cause guess what? I WILL SURVIVE!

Before Andi jets, would kind of a post would this be without some cheap pluggin?

Combat Fusion- Combat Fusion is a wrestling circut located right here in my hometown of Savannah GA. These guys are working real hard on their next show for April 23rd so, if you live in Savannah, are going to be visiting Savannah, or even live in New York and just wanna see some good rasslin, you HAVE to come to this show. It's going to be the greatest thing you've ever seen in your whole life!

Combat Fusion: Spring Bash 2005
April 23rd, 2005
Alee Temple Arena
Doors open @ 7
Show starts @ 8

you can email me here if ya got any questions about where the Alee Temple is or the event itself!


DavidHayter.net has new forums where you can talk about David, his current/past projects, or anything in general! Join and make it the biggest gathering of David fan on the net!


"Queen Dork"